Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi everyone!



I'm happy to announce the introduction of my new blog which will feature posts about my favorite film company, Focus Features which is an exclusive art-house production company that makes some of the most daring, unusual and quite frankly, the best films of all time.

You may have deduced from my blog name that I have a favorite Focus Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This film should go down in history as one of the greatest love stories of all time.

Combining the writing of Charlie Kaufman and the direction of Michel Gondry along with the acting prowess of Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet, this film is spot on perfection.

And! Focus Features just conducted a survey of the best Focus film of all time and Eternal Sunshine won!! Out of 43 possible choices, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind has been proven to be the fan favorite. Phew! I'm not alone!


I hope you enjoy my posts!


***Editors note: This blog was initially started as a project that required a specific topic (i.e. Focus Features). Now that the project is finished, I have decided to expand the topics discussed on my blog to be anything related to film that is interesting. Please enjoy!*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment